We tried to help this company out since they had several maintenance companies work for them and they stated to us the companies tried to take advantage of them.Well a friend of mine asked me several times to do maintenance work for them and I refused at least twice.

So the company and I decided to give it a try and low and behold they never paid us for 44 service calls. They are not a company I would suggest or a company I would use. We showed up for every service call and took money out of our pockets to support them and never got paid for many of the service calls. You could never reach them on the phone and they did nothing but bring in another company and stiffed us.

And they are trying to get a reputable name on Ft Myers Beach?Good luck!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Vacation Rental Pros. The most disappointing about labor compensation at Vacation Rental Pros was disorganized Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vacation Rental Pros.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Vacation Rental Pros to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vacation Rental Pros?

Comments

They are ripping off a lot of people it seems