2.0

I booked Snow Bird Landing for 28 days. The pictures looked good as did the location. I checked in at about 4:55 PM on a Saturday. When I first got there things didn't look to bad, other than having a stinky seafood restaurant right in front of the unit. Upon entering I noticed the kitchen stove top and sink were dirty. So I cleaned them. Then I went to turn on the fan which was absolutely filthy. So I cleaned each of the fan blades and the front and back covers. I went to wash my hands in the bathroom sink and there was someone else's crusty old soap in the grosses dirty crusty soap dish I have ever seen. So once again I cleaned it and the sink. When I went to take a shower there was no shower head. There were dust bunnies on the floor the size of the tv remote control. Yes I cleaned them up also. Upon going to the feezer for ice, what to my surprise, there were no ice trays. There was no Wifi as advertised. One day while getting out of the shower the entire shower rod and curtain feel down striking me in the head.

I can't believe the price I paid for this place! I emailed the owner of Vacation Rental Pros, Mr. STEVE MILO, more than one time and sent pictures depicting the condition of the condo. I have yet to receive any response from the owner, founder and manager Mr. MILO. The cleaning manager called on Monday to see if I wanted a crew to come clean up. Yeah right!

I would not recommend using Vacation Rental Pros to my family or friends. And you can be sure I will never use them again!!!!

kd49 wrote the review because of bad quality at Vacation Rental Pros. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vacation Rental Pros to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vacation Rental Pros vacation rental pros snowbird landing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments