You want someone else to dictate you family vacation?If so give them a call.

To say you can only rent a house/condo from Saturday to Saturday is absurd. When I vacation I want to plan around my own schedule not be dictated on when I can vacation. Houses/Condos show available for dates wanted but they wont rent because of their Saturday to Saturday policy. If I owned a home/condo that I used a management company for it would definitely NOT be Vacation Rental Pros.

Speaking with there customer service for booking was told one day the dates I wanted to travel were fine.

I then called back the next day to be told this absurd Saturday to Saturday policy as well as that the place I wanted had been booked for over a week.Unorganized and very unprofessional.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vacation Rental Pros. The most disappointing about vacation rental pros house rental at Vacation Rental Pros was policy and disorganized Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vacation Rental Pros.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Vacation Rental Pros to other companies on our site.

Comments