Reply by Vacation Rental Pros

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience. We are reviewing your comments to ensure that we provide our agents with better training for consistency.
Author's

For years we have dealt with VRBO for our vacation home rentals and had much success but this year we decided to give this other company a try, Vacation Rental Pros., Bad Idea! We had nothing but problems from day one.

Not only do you get a different answer to the same question every time you call but no one seems to know anything so they just make up as they go along. First I was given a price of 6,000 for the week which was outrageous. Then they said 6,000 for two weeks. After agreeing to the price of 6,000 for two weeks we later checked and for the same time period the price was now 6,000 for the month.

When I phoned they said it was peak season Dec 18 thru the 1st. No way this place was a ghost town and all the beach accesses were closed due to the hurricane damage. I had phoned ahead and asked that question and was told everything had been completed.

They get your money and that is it. Their contract should have been my first clue as it was about 30 pages with absolute no refunds for any reason after 48 hrs.Just want to let people know to stay away from this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vacation Rental Pros House Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: How i was cheated.