Resreved a condo in Ft Myers.2-weeks prior I got an e-mail stating the pool and and deck would be closed for repairs.

I informed them that wasn't exceptable, and they offered me some alternates. I selected one of the alternates which had a reduced price listed on the wedsite. I chose that one and signed the contract. A few days later they sent an email telling me the owner did not agree to the pricing, or the pets, even though that is what it stated on the website.

We decided to leave our dog at home and pay the higher rate. When we arrived to pickup up the keys, I asked if the condo had Wifi and they told me it didn't, even though the website said it did, and the reservation agent assured me it did. Then when we arrived at the condo, the code they gave us to enter the building did not work. Fortunately one of the other guests let is in and gave us their code.

The dollar store dresser in the bedroom is ready to colapse, and the garbage disposal is labeled out of order.I will never use this company again, you shouldn't either.

Review about: Vacation Rental Pros Condo Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Vacation Rental Pros?

Comments