I rented a condo in Shipyard, Hilton Head Island, SC well in advance for a week stay with my mother, sister, and my neice.The key code sent did not work and we called them immediately.

After long hold times and hand ups we were given another key code which also did not work. Almost 2 hours later they gave us a key code that worked. Entering the unit there were hundreds of roaches mostly dead but some still moving. Upstairs and down, everywhere...In addition all of the porch furniture was sitting in the living room.

Unit was very dirty, very few towels, Tv's would not work, Door know came off of upstairs bedroom locking my sister and neice in for an hour until I could get the door open. Turned on oven and it smoked the entire condo (had not been cleaned and grease we think). Sliding glass door fell off and almost crushed my neice. Fire ants stung us and my neice on the back porch causing pain swelling.

They started removing the parking lot asphalt a day after we arrived and repaving which we were not told about. This caused us to park along way from unit and walk. We made repeated calls starting immediately about the above conditions and they promised that someone would come to clean, debug, and repair. Only say one guy 4 days after our first calls who put the door *** on but could not fix the tvs saying the cable company had to come out and that he was maintenance and not housekeeping or pesk control.

Tv guy brought new box 5 days after our check in for the week stay. Never saw housekeeping or pesk control or maintenance again despite our calls day after day and promises from VRPros that someone would there. Fighting with card company now for refund for this nightmare stay but their contract is such that no matter how dirty, unsafe, or not as promised you agree to pay so do not enter into a contract or use this company. Tell everyone you know.

May end up sueing and also dropping my card company if they will not represent me against this disreputable company.kotn

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Supervisor never called to make things better, Price they actually charged which was 50 percent more.

Had an Experience with Vacation Rental Pros?

Comments