Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
4.0

Spent the month of November at this unit.Property was accurately described.

Kitchen was well stocked and ample towers for bathrooms were available. Vacation started out a little rocky as the gate code had changed the day we arrived and the code we had was the old one. Checking in on a Sunday night, we had no one to call. Luckily a permanent resident took pity on us and let us in.

We contacted maintenance for a few minor issues and they were very responsive. There was a minor inconvenience with a power outage that was contained to this unit only. The office manager of the complex was very accommodating. After the first few days of inconvenience, the stay was wonderful.

The view from the balcony and the distance to the beach were among the best. We enjoyed being able to see the resident Sea Turtles. Enjoyed touring St. Augustine and eating out.

Sunset Grille and Red Frog and McToads were among the many desirable restaurants located nearby. The Lights Tour of St.

Augustine was alot of fun and well worth the wait in line.Overall, we really enjoyed our stay at this unit and would certainly return again given the opportunity.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with maintenance and ease of check-in process and stated that there is a room for improvement of disorganized. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "enjoyed our stay" of vacation rental pros apartment rental. Vacation Rental Pros needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vacation rental pros apartment rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vacation Rental Pros.

Had an Experience with Vacation Rental Pros?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1202491

Los Angeles Guest Suites offers well furnished and comfortable guest houses, luxury vacation rentals, holiday homes to rent, vacation rentals, vacation homes, furnished apartments for rent in Los Angeles California. Book online and make your holiday and vacations memorable at affordable rates.

Vacation Homes for Rent in Los Angeles