Spent the month of November at this unit.Property was accurately described.
Kitchen was well stocked and ample towers for bathrooms were available. Vacation started out a little rocky as the gate code had changed the day we arrived and the code we had was the old one. Checking in on a Sunday night, we had no one to call. Luckily a permanent resident took pity on us and let us in.
We contacted maintenance for a few minor issues and they were very responsive. There was a minor inconvenience with a power outage that was contained to this unit only. The office manager of the complex was very accommodating. After the first few days of inconvenience, the stay was wonderful.
The view from the balcony and the distance to the beach were among the best. We enjoyed being able to see the resident Sea Turtles. Enjoyed touring St. Augustine and eating out.
Sunset Grille and Red Frog and McToads were among the many desirable restaurants located nearby. The Lights Tour of St.
Augustine was alot of fun and well worth the wait in line.Overall, we really enjoyed our stay at this unit and would certainly return again given the opportunity.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."