Spent the month of November at this unit.Property was accurately described.
Kitchen was well stocked and ample towers for bathrooms were available. Vacation started out a little rocky as the gate code had changed the day we arrived and the code we had was the old one. Checking in on a Sunday night, we had no one to call. Luckily a permanent resident took pity on us and let us in.
We contacted maintenance for a few minor issues and they were very responsive. There was a minor inconvenience with a power outage that was contained to this unit only. The office manager of the complex was very accommodating. After the first few days of inconvenience, the stay was wonderful.
The view from the balcony and the distance to the beach were among the best. We enjoyed being able to see the resident Sea Turtles. Enjoyed touring St. Augustine and eating out.
Sunset Grille and Red Frog and McToads were among the many desirable restaurants located nearby. The Lights Tour of St.
Augustine was alot of fun and well worth the wait in line.Overall, we really enjoyed our stay at this unit and would certainly return again given the opportunity.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."
- "Look at all this they are a horrible company..."
- "I rented one property here in spring.first of all when i arrived with the truck there was no one to give me the key for the house i had to..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."